Amy’s bespoke millinery is sold under the brand Millinery by Amy Fowler. All designs are 100% handmade by Amy and are one of a kind. Her style is artistic yet wearable, with emphasis on sculptural design. She enjoys developing new approaches to traditional and contemporary materials.
- Studied millinery and fashion accessory design at London College of Fashion 2018, Hat Academy certification 2017
- 2019 Recipient of Victor Thomas Jacoby award
- London Hat Week, 2018, 2019, 2020
- London Hat Week Press Preview selection 2018, 2020
- Wear a Hat Day Ireland, 2018
- Melbourne International Millinery Competition, 2019, 2020
- Contributing tutorial and blog writer for HaTalk Magazine 2019-present
- Professional member of the Millinery Association of Australia
- Professional member and Treasurer of the Milliner’s Guild USA
- Owner/operator of the millinery supply business Humboldt Haberdas
Amy lives in McKinleyville, California, five hours north of San Francisco in Humboldt County, by the Pacific Ocean and Redwood forests.
1 products available.